Type to Learn - Services
The Sunburst Digital team is committed to accomplishing the following for each and every teacher and school user of Type To Learn:
- Advance and promote students' critical thinking
- Build and assisting teachers' instructional capacity
- Integrate with existing school technology
- Enhance and support standards based instruction
These Sunburst promises have been in place for more than 30 years. Academic programs, standards, and priorities may change, but Sunburst's commitment to supporting teachers and schools remains constant. Being #1 in schools is not about the number of sales, installs or students - it is about ensuring programs you purchase are used consistently and with the kind of ease to be able to achieve the outcome goals you desire.
Sunburst offers training and both free and for-purchase resources for the successful implementation of Type To Learn. We understand our work really begins AFTER the sale. Fulfilling, implementing, coaching, training, and supporting your individual experience and regular usage is our business.
We make all of this available to you as a customer:
- Digital training videos
- Live technical support and assistance
- Support articles and/or digital manuals
- Implementation training with digital resources
- Technical support of the installation of solution
All customer support requests are responded to by our support staff within 24 hours. This level of dedication is Sunburst's promise, regardless of more than 15,000 schools using Type To Learn.
Sunburst Digital customers can also purchase private and/or specialized webinars, as well as onsite professional development for the implementation and extension of Sunburst Digital’s solutions.
- Advanced Classroom Keyboarding Instruction Webinar
- Inquiry Based Learning Projects with Dash & Dot Webinar
- Advanced Classroom Computer Science Instruction Webinar
- Private Professional Development Webinar
Click here if you'd like more details on how we can offer our services to help you accomplish your teaching and learning objectives.